Think braces are just for kids? Think again! Faith Hill recently graced the Grammy red carpet sporting clear braces and she’s not the only celeb to have braces as an adult. Others include Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise, Gwen Stefani and Nicholas Cage.
Maybe you forgot to wear your retainers after having braces as a kid or maybe you’ve never had braces before. Regardless of your circumstances, here are some benefits to having braces according to the DamonSystem:
- A fuller, wider smile
- Better facial balance and aesthetics
- Smoother cheek contours which make narrow smiles look fuller and more inviting
- Fewer dark triangles within the corners of your mouth
- Less crowded & crooked teeth
- Improved profiles…for a more youthful look at any age!
Smiles are a big part of our appearance and how we feel about ourselves. Braces can be a great way to boost your self-confidence.
In addition to the cosmetic benefits, braces can help to address other orthodontic problems. Crooked and crowded teeth can be difficult to clean, cause mis-alignment of the jaw and inefficient chewing. All of these issues could cause greater problems down the road.
It’s never too late (or too early) to consider having braces!