One of the ways the team at Black Orthodontics works to make orthodontic treatment fun for kids is through our patient rewards program. It’s simple – here’s how it works:
Dr. Black’s Bucks
You will receive a Black’s Buck at the beginning of your treatment. Be sure to bring it to each appointment, except for comfort adjustment appointments. You will get a number punched on the buck at each appointment. These add up over the course of your treatment and are traded in for a gift certificate when your treatment is completed.
You will get a number punched on the buck at each appointment for:
- Being on time
- Wearing your Dr. Black T-shirt
- Having nothing loose or broken
- Having clean teeth
You will receive additional punches for:
- Making good grades. You must bring your report card to your appointment to receive additional punches.
- 4 punches for A Honor Roll
- 2 punches for A-B Honor Roll